Reducing the spread of Covid-19
- Do not enter the facility if you have any Covid-19 symptoms
- All sessions will enter and exit via the main reception
- Please sanitise your hands upon entrance of the building and pass straight through reception
- Face coverings are mandatory whilst walking through the building to your session (adults only)
- Remain in designated area outside of room/pitch, do not enter for any reason whilst another session is ongoing
- Do not enter the room/pitch until allocated time
- Practice social distancing whenever possible if you encounter other customers in the facility
- Only participants will be permitted entry, please do not invite spectators to your sessions
- There will toilets made available on site
- We will not be hiring out any balls/bibs or extra equipment for your sessions
- Our staff can provide emergency first aid if needed, this is at their personal discretion based on the circumstances surrounding the injury and the assistance required. The staff will wear gloves and a mask if first aid is to be administered.
NHS Test & Trace
We encourage all adult participants check-in to the NHS app with the QR code outside the main entrance.
Group organisers are still to keep accurate registers and alert the staff if there has been a positive case from a member who was using the facilities here at George Green’s School.
Staggered session timings
- Your session may start up to 10 minutes earlier or later than the usual ‘on the hour’ start and end time..
- To minimise group crossovers, customers will only be allowed onsite 10 minutes before their session start, this will allow customers to sanitise their hands and make way to the designated wait zones outside of the activity space. If you arrive earlier, you will be asked to remain outside the building.
- During the restricted opening period, each booking slot will be reduced to 55 minutes (usually 1 hour). If your booking consists of 2 (or more) consecutive hours, your group can remain in the activity area and do not need to exit/re-enter every 55 minutes.
- We may allow some outdoor bookings to use the pitches for a full hour, only if it is safe to changeover without any group close-contact during crossover.
- A member of staff will be present to alert you of the session end time and to help facilitate the changeovers, once your session ends please follow any instuctions given and vacate the facility promptly.Please be wary that your session start times in April 2021 may have moved slightly earlier or later than usual. This is to stagger the groups coming into/exiting the facility to help reduce congestion at the entrance. You can find your updated booking times when checking your account ggcb.co.uk/my-account/
An indication of how the sessions are now staggered is given below:
- 9-a-side 3G
start times: hh:50 end times: hh:50 +1
start times: hh:05 end times: hh:00 +1
- Sports Hall
start times: hh:10 end times: hh:05 +1
- 9-a-side 3G
Please adhere to the Hands. Face. Space.
Under all weather conditions Congregating in lobbies, corridors & toilets is not permitted.
Outdoor sessions are usually cancelled if there is a severe weather warning from the met-office
We understand that this is a big change to our usual procedures, but please help us in mitigating COVID-19 transmissions by following the above guidelines and instructions of the staff on the day.
Please do contact us if you have any other queries or concerns.